WE NEED YOU!
A very exciting opportunity has become available to join a small, dedicated team to support a young man in his family home in Stone. This young man enjoys the company of other people & much of his support is focused on building a rapport.
We need someone who is kind, caring, and has a passion to provide the highest standard of support that they would approve for a member of their family.
We are looking for someone who is able to work 9 hours a week 2-5 pm 3 times a week. (Typically Monday, Wednesday & Friday, however this is flexible)
Being able to drive is not essential.
• We pay above average wages of at least £11.30 per hour.
• Paid shadow shifts.
• Holiday pay
• Nest Pension
• Guaranteed flexible hours.
• Ongoing training and development
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Reduced Gym membership which including the use of the swimming pool.
• Blue Light Card
This is a very exciting and very rewarding career. We will support you to reach your potential and progress in this thoroughly enjoyable sector.