KPI Recruiting have a vacancy for a permanent Warehouse Assistant- Driver for our Allscott Depot, reporting into the Depot Supervisor.The working hours for a Warehouse Assistant- Driver are:
• Monday- Friday
• 8:00am- 5:00pm
The pay rate as a Warehouse Assistant- Driverr is:
• £10.00- £11.00 per hour
The your roles as a Warehouse Assistant- Driver:
• The majority of the time spent in the warehouse to include duties such as picking / packing / loading vehicles
• Getting the orders right is a necessity for our drivers to ensure our customers receive the right goods at the right time
• You will be required to work in the warehouse and to drive a 3-tonne vehicle when asked
• You will work closely with all the team members and the wider business to ensure we meet our high professional standards of distribution and safe operating procedures.
The Warehouse Assistant – Driver will be responsible for:
• Unloading and movement of stock around the depot via forklift, safely and in accordance with Company standards
• Maintain accuracies for picking, utilising Hand Held Scanner Systems
• Assist in the maintenance of a safe and efficient storage and distribution operation, creating efficiencies where suitable.
• Work with the Depot Supervisor to maintain the smooth operation of the depot.
• Work to uphold the highest of internal and external standards of compliance including but not limited to BASIS, Environmental and Fire Regulations, Health and Safety Executive, and Working Time Regulations
• Build strong and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders across our internal and external business.
• Must have a hands-on attitude and be able to work in any area of the depot when required and as instructed by the Depot Supervisor including driving a 3-tonne vehicle.
On occasion there may be a requirement to travel to different locations to attend training or meetings or support other depots. As a Warehouse Assistant- Driver you will need:
• Hands- on attitude and be able to work in any area of the depot when required and as instructed by the Depot Supervisor including a 3-tonne vehicle
• Must have knowledge or safe working practices
• Office/ administration experience is essential for this role
• Knowledge of product storage solutions and agrochemical experience, as well as being able to use computer systems
What are you waiting for?Apply Now!Or call our Telford Team on 01952 797577.About KPI Recruiting.KPI Recruiting is a leading recruitment agency with branches throughout the UK. We are led by a team of recruitment professionals who strive to provide excellent service to our canidates and clients alike.#loveyourjob #newwork #warehousework #newjob #gotthejobKPI Recruiting is an equal- opportunity employer.INDWH