Your main responsibilities:
– Hosting – directing guests to their seats or buffet
– Guest interaction during service
– Clearing tables cleaning duties,
– Replenishing the buffet & clearing the buffet down at the end of service
– Following H&S processes & Compliant with COVID procedures
– Work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, teammates, customers, and general public at all times.
– Report accidents, incidents, and hazards regarding Health & Safety
The ideal candidate will have:
High standards and an excellent eye for detail
Ability to work in a team
Remaining calm under pressure
Great communication skills
Previous experience is preferred, but not essential.
You will learn lots of new skills on the job, with no two days being the same! This role is perfect if you’re looking to supercharge your CV, earn extra cash around studies or around any other working commitments.
This is an excellent opportunity to meet new people and makes lots of memories this summer