Vehicle Technician – Farnborough
Salary: 33k basic + bonus + benefits
YOLO Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic / Motor Technician for our client’s dealership based in Hampshire.
You will be level 3 City and Guilds qualified, have your own tools and a full UK driving license to be considered for this Vehicle Technician / Mechanic / Motor Technician role. MOT Tester license is desirable although not essential.
Duties of the Vehicle Technician / Mechanic / Motor Technician :
• Accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles
• Work with other departments in the Retailer to facilitate the servicing and repair vehicles
• Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repairs
• Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with Retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
• Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
Hours for this Vehicle Technician / Mechanic / Motor Technician role are Monday to Friday 42 hours per week. NO SATURDAYS!
The company are open to basic salaries, plus you will make bonus and overtime. This will be discussed at interview stage.
To apply for this Vehicle Technician / Mechanic / Motor Technician position, please get in touch with YOLO Recruitment.
At YOLO Recruitment we specialise in Motor Trade jobs, so if you are looking for a new role in the Automotive industry, be sure to get in touch!