Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 40 hours.
Job Function: To ensure all company products are cleaned, valeted and prepared to a consistently high standard.
Reporting to: Depot Manager.
Liaising with: Drivers, Yard Operatives.
The ideal candidate will have good interpersonal skills and a good understanding of the importance of excellent service.
• To clean the exterior on all company products.
• To empty and clean waste tanks on welfare units/vans.
• To clean and valet the interior of welfare units/vans.
• Ensure all ancillary products are within the welfare units.
• Conduct thorough pre-delivery inspections of welfare units/vans, reporting any defects or shortages to the Manager or via the hand-held tablet.
• Ensure relevant certificates and marketing information is both in date and clearly displayed within welfare units.
• Maintain required stock and cut replacement keys.
• Maintain required stock levels of all cleaning products via requisition process.
• Ensure that the company’s health and safety policy and procedures are adhered to in relation to all depot operations.
• Follow company’s Employee handbook policies and procedures.
• Any other duties requested by your Manager.
• Experience as a Valeter.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent time keeping.
• Ability to work alone or as a team.