We are expanding in to Barrow in Furness and are looking for a recruiter to join our team, Recruiting within the healthcare sector is both very fast-paced and also exceptionally rewarding. We are looking for an individual to hire the best healthcare staff, to support our adult and elderly clients within their own homes. This position will be based at our office in KendalIf you are passionate about recruitment, healthcare, and engaging with people that are equally as passionate then this could be the ideal role for you.As our Trainee Recruitment Manager here’s what we’re looking for:
• A hardworking and pro-active individual who is able to work on their own initiative
• Able to take direction and work closely with the team within the branch.
• A willingness to learn and develop
• The ability to communicate confidently and professionally over the telephone and face-to-face
• A fun individual who embraces challenges and is up for a laugh
• An understanding of what it takes to succeed in the healthcare sector
• Co-ordinating training for new and existing recruits
• Confidence using Microsoft office suite and office outlook
• Have a good knowledge on using social media to promote our business needs and communicate with potential candidates
• Have exceptional organisational skills and administrative skills
What will you get in return:
• Fantastic salary starting at £25,000 rising to £27,000 after successful completion of probationary period
• To join a dynamic fun wider team that is dedicated to providing the best recruitment service to our clients and candidates.
• The natural ability to progress as the company grows
• The opportunity to work independently and as part of a team,
• Many opportunities for additional training, growth, and development.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are searching for, and you believe you have the skills and qualities to join us at Alcedo Care we would like to hear from you.Make your application online today or visit our website for more information on the company: www.alcedocare.co.uk
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.