My client is looking for a Trade Counter Assistant/Driver for their Avonmouth Branch.
Are you looking for a retail, trade counter role without the unsociable hours?
The successful candidate will have retail, trades or construction experience with a focus on customer support, communication and interpersonal skills are high on the agenda, along with the ability to effectively organise workload to meet deadlines, whilst having the flexibility to address more urgent matters when required.
You will be working as part of a small committed team in an interesting, growing and topical marketplace. We pride ourselves on the service that we supply to our customers.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE A FULL DRIVING LICENSE
– Our Trade Counter Assistants are hands-on, lead by example, and work closely with the Branch Manager and Branch Supervisor in day to day branch operations
– Responsible for trade counter sales to achieve sales targets, confidently communicating product knowledge to customers
– Provide exceptional customer service and support to new and existing customers
– Picking, loading and delivering products to customers
– 3.5 tonne flatbed trucks and LWB vans
– Responsible for route planning, safe driving and keeping the Company vehicle clean
– Supporting the Branch Manager with actions and activities on time, in full
– Compliance with Health and Safety, company policies and procedures
– Ensure excellence in customer service, operational standards and Branch sales targets are achieved
– Support the delivery of sales targets whilst developing and maintaining positive customer relationships
– Assist with the delivery of branch operations
– Provide support and assistance to Branch colleagues as required
– Maintaining branch standards – including warehouse and stock management, front of house cleanliness and point of sale
– Passion and energy to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve business targets
– A hands-on customer focused approach, confident and happy to serve customers and proactively engage with potential future customers
– A commercial approach to drive sales and maximise margins, whilst ensuring our customers always walk away happy
– Good organisational skills, with ability to prioritise and use own initiative
– Confident IT user, with experience of MS Office and industry standard software eg SAP
– A full and valid driving license is essential, and a FLT licence could be a distinct advantage
– Previous branch stock take experience could be a distinct advantage
– Comfortable to work in a small team and on occasion, alone
– Experience within a similar role ideally in a trade / builders merchant /retail, glazing or uPVC environment could be a distinct advantage
– You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary of £24600 per year
– An excellent monthly bonus scheme
– 33 days holiday (including statutory holidays)
– Free Life Assurance Plan of 3x your Annual Salary
– Option to join the Share Save Scheme at discounted rates, and share in our company success
– Company Pension Plan
– Employee discount on products
– Discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers
– A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
If you would like more information please contact Julia on firstname.lastname@example.org
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.