**** Children with Disabilities****
An exciting position has become available for a Support worker in a short break service for children and young people aged between 8 and 18 with disabilities.
Permanent, part-time 12 hours a week. Waking Nights Monday – Friday 10pm – 9am/ Weekends and School holidays 10pm – 10am
This will be providing a fun and stimulating short break in a safe, friendly, and homely environment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Residential Worker who is passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of young people and children! This is an extremely rewarding and exciting opportunity.
You will receive full training and supervision to support your personal development.
– Providing care for young people throughout the night by supporting with set routines, attend to personal care and administer medication following appropriate training.
– Building and maintaining professional working relationships with children young people and their families by providing emotional, social and practical support to young people who can display challenging emotional and social difficulties.
– Supporting young people in becoming independent and communicating their needs.
– Ensuring young people have a positive experience.
– Helping young people reach their full potential.
Must haves: –
– A willingness to work towards Level 3 in Health and Social Care Children and Young People`s pathway.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– knowledge and understanding of safeguarding.
– A real compassionate and positive attitude is a MUST
– A positive approach, providing a fun environment for all the children in our care.
– Previous experience in residential care is desirable but not essential.
Annual leave of 29 days (pro-rata) PLUS public holidays, flexible, maternity, adoption and paternity packages, annual staff awards, 7% employer contribution pension scheme, employee discount portal with all your favourite brands.
£22,600 pro rata
If this sounds like you, what are you waiting for? contact Louise on 0117 9486300