Supply Chain Lead
We are currently on the lookout for a self motivated and driven Supply Chain Lead to join one of our newest clients, and one of the areas only suppliers in their respective field.
The company are a complex precision component manufacturer for critical industry who have just become part of a large global group, with plans for growth and expansion already in place.
The Supply Chain Lead position will require a strong leader and negotiator to drive and direct the supply chain and procurement strategies of the company. You will be working closely with various internal departments, and take responsibility for supplier management, sourcing of new suppliers as well as developing the international supplier base.
Supply Chain Lead responsibilities:
– New Product Introduction and procurement life cycle management (including obsolescence management)
– Global sourcing policy
– Improve percentage of vendors on Long-Term Agreements and ensure strong SRM
– Supply Chain Risk Management
– Support Supplier Quality Management, including vendor assessment
– Sales & Operational Planning including strategic and tactical planning
– Sales, demand and material planning
– Stock level determination and forecasting
Supply Chain Manager experience:
– Qualifications in CIPS or APICS
– Previous experience working within senior management
– Strong abilities in supplier management
– Design and improvement experience
– Process and data analysis
– Excellent communicator at all levels of business
– Experience in critical industry
This is a full time permanent position for the successful Supply Chain Lead. For more information on the role and benefits simply apply now or call Nathan on 07921479890.