Warrington & Vale Royal College is seeking to recruit a full time Student Recruitment Assistant to deliver a high-quality proactive service to current and prospective learners responding to their needs from school liaison, recruitment, applications, admissions, enrolment and associated services.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, which includes:
• A competitive salary
• (32 days for business support, plus bank holidays and Christmas closure days, pro rata for part time)
• Occupational pension scheme
• Employee benefits package
• Full programme of training and mentoring
• Induction programme and buddy scheme
• Focus on sustainability
To deliver a high-quality proactive service to current and prospective learners responding to their needs from school liaison, recruitment, applications, admissions, enrolment and associated services.
• To provide a positive and proactive service to all enquirers and learners; ensuring high levels of responsiveness and accuracy in data inputting.
• Achieve individual and team targets to ensure that College application and enrolment targets are met for all learners.
• To provide initial advice and guidance to candidates as required.
• To provide effective communication to prospective students and parents/guardians in a professional manner and one which is both informative and conducive to maintaining the College’s reputation within education and industry.
• To represent the college at open days, recruitment events and school liaison events during the day and evening.
• To ensure that student details are entered accurately on to the College information system.
• To support the admissions advisors in the effective and efficient application and enrolment process benefitting the learners and the College. To meet all targets for response times and standards.
• To support the Admissions Manager with the co-ordination and reporting on internal progression and collection of student destinations.
• To support the Parents’ Welcome evening and curriculum interview evenings throughout the year.
• To ensure the Learner Services department is a welcoming environment and key literature is replenished regularly.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.