Store Manager (Post Office)
Are you are an experienced Store Manager looking for a new exciting opportunity?
Do you have retail experience and are looking to become a Store Manager?
Do you have a passion for delivering the best possible customer experience, helping us become “your favourite neighbourhood shop”?
If so we have an exciting role for you and would love to hear from you…
Who we are…
McColl’s are a network of 1,265 convenience stores and newsagents across England, Scotland and Wales. Our aim is to provide a great range of quality everyday products and services, close to where people live, and available when they need them.
What you offer…
• You lead, support and motivate your team to success.
• You lead on all people related activities including induction, recruitment and training and development. Keeping your team well informed on all communications, policies and processes.
• You continuously look for opportunities to increase sales.
• You lead by example when delivering exceptional customer service, inspiring your team to do the same.
• You store presentation provides customers with the best shopping experience.
• You take accountability of all cash and stock related matters, reducing and eliminating risks where necessary
What we offer
• Continuous Learning and Development
• Career Progression
• Colleague discount – Usually 10% with double discount promotions on occasions
• Pension scheme
• Health care plan
• Recognition and reward
• Wellbeing support that also provides access to professional counselling
• Annual leave entitlement of 28 days (full time)
• Long Service Awards
As a Store Manager your hours will be driven by the needs of your customers and the business. So early mornings, late nights and weekends are when you will most likely be working. However flexibility will be required.
In recognition of the additional responsibility that managing a Post Office brings, this position attracts a discretionary supplement.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.