We have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified band 5 nurse to join the Respiratory team at Stoke Mandeville Hospital.
We are currently seeking high calibre staff nurses, who are keen, passionate and motivated individuals to join our busy unit which provides a high standard of patient care and values the ‘personal touch’ to create the best environment for patient recovery.
Ensure planned nursing care is delivered safely and effectively taking into account the views of the patient and their relatives. Advise health promotion and the prevention of illness.
Recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and well-being of the individual. Take appropriate action.
Carry out those activities involved when conducting the comprehensive assessment of a person’s nursing requirements.
Positively contribute to a happy and efficient environment for the physical, social and psychological well-being of both patients and colleagues.
Takes all measures to ensure the safety of the patient, reporting all accidents and incidents and complete relevant documentation.
Assist in ensuring that the best use is made of available manpower at all times and that staff are deployed with due consideration to their qualifications and experience.
Assist in ensuring that the ward is maintained in good order, that supplies are adequate, and that all equipment is safe.
Listen to why colleagues think we are a great place to work! -https://bit.ly/3DNEQfD
What does Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust offer you?
• As part of our BHT family, you’ll benefit from learning and development opportunities to support your career progression.
• We offer flexible and agile working opportunities, alongside your NHS benefits of generous annual leave entitlement, pension and access to NHS discount schemes.
• We provide a range of health and wellbeing services to promote a healthy, happy workforce.
Why work for us?
• We’re committed to promoting inclusion and making sure all colleagues feel they belong. We encourage new colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
• As an employer, we aim to create a workplace where differences are valued and colleagues treat one another with dignity and respect.
• Greater diversity within our BHT family improves positive outcomes for the people and communities we serve.
What do we stand for?
• Our vision is to provide outstanding care, support healthy communities and be a great place to work.
• Our mission is to provide personal and compassionate care every time.
• Our CARE values are collaborate, aspire, respect and enable.
For a comprehensive list of responsibilities and duties, please kindly refer to the Job Description and Person Specification by downloading the JD and PS attachment in the advert.
If you are an internal applicant there is the option for secondment, all applicants must have the endorsement/support of their line manager prior to application.
This advert closes on Monday 10 Apr 2023