We are holding a Recruitment Open Day on Friday 27th January 2023, 10am-4.30pm, Holiday Inn, Aylesbury, New Road, HP22 5QT
Please feel free to submit an application and attend the open day for your interview! Additional information attached to the advert, please review and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!
The post holder will contribute to the delivery of an expert integrated healthcare service to patients within HMP Aylesbury.
They will provide a comprehensive primary care physical health service and work primarily within primary care which is part of an integrated healthcare service which includes Primary care, wellbeing (which includes mental health and substance misuse)
• Provide an accessible individual patient assessment, treatment and referral service
• Monitor the ongoing health status of patients and address identified issues
• Work with women to influence the impact on their health arising from current lifestyle patterns/choices
• Implement effective discharge plans for transfer or release locations
• Co-ordinate multi-disciplinary clinical practice to provide focused and integrated care and treatment programmes/packages.
• Work collaboratively with staff of other disciplines e.g. officers and governors to provide integrated and coordinated treatments.
There’s a place for you at CNWL
We’re passionate about delivering first-class patient-centred, safe and effective care, whether it is in a hospital setting, in a community clinic or in the patient’s own home. Patients are at the heart of everything we do.
• Triage patient needs in accordance with specific standard operating procedures
• Assess, plan and implement care for patients, within each care/treatment pathway, in order to promote wellbeing
• Facilitate the use of evidence based practice to ensure that clinical care is both effective and appropriate
• Carry out general nursing duties
• Maintain contemporaneous records
• Support and make a professional contribution to the development of integrated healthcare
• Act as a preceptor/mentor in accordance with experience.
This advert closes on Monday 10 Apr 2023
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.