Royal Clifton Hotel Southport
Southport, PR8 1RB
Looking for a new career move? Apply today for our Senior Duty Manager vacancy!
Apply now and you could be working at the Royal Clifton Hotel in Southport. This traditional Victorian Hotel is ideally situated on the Main Southport Promenade with stunning Sea View Rooms.
The Royal Clifton Hotel boasts 120 Bedrooms, an on-site Bar & Restaurant as well as suitable Conference & Events Facilities.
As a Senior Duty Manager, you will be required to:
• Maintain consistent standards of service, ensuring guest satisfaction and organisational values.
• Promote all hotel facilities to guests and potential customers.
• Deal with customer enquiries correctly and as efficiently as possible.
• Maintain a proactive attitude towards all staff in various departments and represent the company to project the best image and high level of standards.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in the hotel industry, you may be a head of a department or a Duty Manager looking to make the next step in your career. You will have excellent communication and organisation skills and bring a “can-do” attitude to the tasks at hand.
Visit our website www.britanniahotels.com and check out this fantastic seaside Hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
• Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
• Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 62 Hotels & 6 Parks
• Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
• Uniform (Subject to position)
• Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.