Physical Difficulties & Personal Care SpecialistA Special Needs School in Aigburth are in need of a caring Teaching Assistant to help support children with physical difficulties. The school offers great support and a friendly working environment with a great team. The post will involve small group work, supporting pupils on a one to one basis, assisting with curriculum support and will be providing personal care.The post is for 5 days per week with a view to a permanent placement.To be part of this team you will ideally need to be:
• NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) Qualified
• A team player
• Minimum of 6 months school experience
• Able to adapt to all environmentsIn return you will enjoy:
• Great rates of pay
• Join a lovely team of staff
• Chance to join our restraint training courseAll of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you’re paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there’s no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.To find out more please contact Vicky on 0151 675 0888 or email email@example.comAll applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.