Job Title: SEND Teaching Assistant
School: Primary SEND School
Requirements: Experience working in a school or equivalent setting
Pay: £11.68 – £12.98 per hour via PAYE
The School and Role
I am working with a primary SEND school in Bristol that are looking for 3 SEND Teaching Assistants to join their team on a full-time basis. The hours for this role are standard 8:30am to 3:30pm, term time only. You will be working in a class with up to 8 children, providing general classroom support where needed. All children have an EHCP and primary diagnosis of Autism. This role would suit someone who is reliable, able to work as part of a team as well as individually and generally has a passion for working in education and supporting children.
The ideal SEND Teaching Assistant will have:
• Experience of working with primary school aged children
• Experience of working with pupils with Autism or Asperger’s
• Be able to work Monday to Friday, term time only, on a long term basis
• An ability to work as part of a team
What We Offer
As a SEND Teaching Assistant, part of our team, you benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
• Social and networking events.
• Pension contributions.
• CPD to help with your professional development.
• Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to Apply
If you are a SEND Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities!