An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right candidate, we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an enthusiastic Security Officer based on a fast-paced distribution site in Magor.
As a security officer, you will be working based in a distribution centre for a well-known superstore, containing stock such as food, household items and clothing, all of which must be closely monitored to ensure internal theft does not occur. It is key that security is at the forefront, ensuring that the site runs as smoothly as possible. Please apply today!
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol BS35 4BR
Shift Pattern: Variable 12-hour shifts on days, nights and weekends
Temp to Perm Role; Permeant
• Undertake regular inspections and patrols of the building, including patrols of common areas in accordance with local procedures /assignment instructions internally and externally
• Monitoring access and egress
• Booking in visitors and contractors on and off site
• Daily reporting, inclusive of any Health and Safety issues
• Support and create a safe working environment for staff and visitors by adhering to Health and Safety legislation, policies, and procedures
• Discounted food 24 hours a day 7 days a week
• Free On-site parking
• Healthcare Cash plan
• Life Assurance
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Employee Discount Platform
• Paid uniform
• Paid SIA renewal
• Wagestream – Get instant access to your wages through our financial wellbeing tool. Wagestream is a platform that lets you stream up to 40% of the money you’ve already earned and have access to easy tips to manage your money better.
• Must have excellent communicational skills in speaking and writing
• Valid SIA License holder
• Good IT skills
• Experience in a similar role – security roles preferable
• Driving licence and access for own vehicle
Please apply today for an immediate call back, we will explain the role fully to ensure you have a full understanding.