Our client Aston Martins vision is to be the world’s most desirable, ultra-luxury British brand, creating the most exquisitely addictive performance cars. They are renowned as an iconic global brand synonymous with style, luxury, performance, and exclusivity. They fuse the latest technology, time honoured craftsmanship and beautiful styling to produce its critically acclaimed luxury models. The combination of a strong heritage, a unique culture and cutting-edge technology makes them truly special as well as providing an exciting and rewarding environment.
In their state-of-the-art facility we are looking for individuals with a passion and energy to strive to achieve the highest standards in everything they do. We are seeking committed individuals to join them in either their Body Construction, Paint, Trim or Final Assembly teams as a Build Technician to support the building of the beautiful brand.
Seat Build Technician
Beautifully engineered vehicles are a result of months and sometimes years of meticulous design, dedicated craftsmanship, uncompromising testing, and a personal customer experience second-to-none.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this role include:
* Refer to build sheets, collect appropriate materials and components.
* Prepare material for build e.g. visually inspect all parts /reject for sewing defects/leather scars/flaws, substrate defects/ mechanical issues etc.
* Fit/build component to produce finished seat.
* Contribute to the flexibility and effectiveness of the Seat team.
* Maintain housekeeping standards to demonstrate a pro-active approach
* Achieve quality built seats within target time.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Knowledge/experience/skill of building seats with different materials e.g. leather, alcantara, adhesives, foams.
* Able to recognise functional/ sewing/leather defects.
* Relevant apprenticeship or equivalent experience.
Hours of work:
Shift Pattern Monday – Thursday Friday
Day Shift 6.15 – 15.15 6.15 – 11.15
Shifts may vary depending on business needs
Contractual overtime arrangements are in place to ensure required production demands can be met. More information on working arrangements will be provided throughout the recruitment process.
To be considered for this role you will need to complete and pass the pre-employment aptitude test.
If an opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading prestige brands in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility sounds like it could be the next move for you, please get in touch with us on 01656 657231 to hear more about how you could join the team!