Sales Assistant-Driver – Crewe
Salary: £10.80 Per Hour, Plus Quarterly Bonus
Region: North West South
Contract Details: Permanent.
If you are good at building a rapport with a wide range of people, own a positive outlook and have a UK driving license, then our hybrid Sales Assistant-Driver role at Dulux Decorator Centre is for you. This role is all about providing great customer service to professionals & DIY enthusiasts, in store and when carrying out deliveries to homes and businesses.
* Mix paint to customer requirements
* Engage with customers and provide product advice
* Deliver orders to customers
* Collaborate with colleagues to reach store targets
* Follow the merchandising plan to restock the shop floor
* Provide feedback to improve our overall service to customers
* Carry out daily/weekly van inspections & report any concerns
* Provide great customer service
* Strong customer service skills
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
* Calm under pressure
* Able to operate electronic tills
* Valid driving licence
* Enjoys ongoing coaching & support to advance career & build skills
* Likes a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key
What we offer
We take pride in our work-place culture and our reward package includes:
* fantastic sales-based bonus
* no evening or Sunday shifts
* 25 days holiday
* A Pension Scheme that doubles what you pay in
* up to 50% store discount, including family & friends,
* full training provided and ongoing career development
* a fantastic flexible benefit scheme
* including cycle to work and discounted gym membership
About Dulux Decorator Centres
Dulux Decorator Centre is the UK’s largest paint & decorating merchant. With over 230 stores nationwide, we supply the public and trade with all the decorating supplies and advice they need. We are part of the AkzoNobel group, a world expert in making coatings and home to some of the UK’s favourite brands.
However, we aren’t just any employer. At Dulux Decorator Centre, we do things differently. We want to see you succeed, offering a fantastic benefits package and all the training you need to progress in your career. We have been recognised as a Top 100 Employer and have achieved ‘Investors in People-Gold’ for our commitment to nurturing the many talents of our people.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.