#MissionRRIC: join our team
Our innovative Rapid Response & Intermediate Care service is expanding across Buckinghamshire – and we need you to join our Thame team.
Watch our RRIC team talk about their roles – and why you should join them:https://careers.buckshealthcare.nhs.uk/rric
• Your mission:To provide expert interventions and rehabilitation as part of a dynamic, tight-knit team that reacts quickly when people are in crisis.
• Your aim:To help patients stay in their own home, empowering recovery and preventing unnecessary hospitalisation. You’ll also support early discharge from hospital and patients at the end of life.
• Your role:Add your expertise to our multi-disciplinary community team as a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Nurse, Paramedic, Community Healthcare Assistant Practitioner or Healthcare Assistant.
• Who are we?We’re part of Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, based in 7 locations across the county. Together we operate as one mission force, collaborating with colleagues across all sectors of health and social care. Full-time, part-time, and evening hours available.
• This vacancy is for 6 months secondment from April 24, 2023 until October 2023.
• Who are you?If you’re committed to excellence, motivated by developing your clinical skills, driven by being at the cutting edge of healthcare delivery and thrive as part of a team – choose #MissionRRIC today.
Your main duties include:
• Providing advanced skilled, professional assessment of health needs and relevant therapy case management, especially for those with complex needs and high risk of unplanned admission to hospital.
• Educating and supporting members of the multi-disciplinary team to intensively case manage these patients.
• Working with a range of professionals across the system in order to ensure care is appropriate and delivered in a timely manner with the aim of preventing hospital admission, supporting early discharge and reducing GP contact.
• Demonstrating your professional skills and competence in leadership, care planning / co-ordination, and care and treatment delivery.
• Engaging with RRIC Clinical Leads to offer and find ways for continuous service development and deputise for the Clinical Lead as needed.
Listen to why colleagues think we are a great place to work! -https://bit.ly/3DNEQfD
What does Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust offer you?
• As part of our BHT family, you’ll benefit from learning and development opportunities to support your career progression.
• We offer flexible and agile working opportunities, alongside your NHS benefits of generous annual leave entitlement, pension and access to NHS discount schemes.
• We provide a range of health and wellbeing services to promote a healthy, happy workforce.
Why work for us?
• We’re committed to promoting inclusion and making sure all colleagues feel they belong. We encourage new colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
• As an employer, we aim to create a workplace where differences are valued and colleagues treat one another with dignity and respect.
• Greater diversity within our BHT family improves positive outcomes for the people and communities we serve.
What do we stand for?
• Our vision is to provide outstanding care, support healthy communities and be a great place to work.
• Our mission is to provide personal and compassionate care every time.
• Our CARE values are collaborate, aspire, respect and enable.
For a comprehensive list of responsibilities and duties, please kindly refer to the Job Description and Person Specification by downloading the JD and PS attachment in the advert.
If you are internal there is the option for secondment. All applicants must have the endorsement/support of their line manager prior to application.
This advert closes on Tuesday 11 Apr 2023