Retail Installer – Flexible
Are you handy with a screwdriver or have DIY skills to showcase?
We are looking for flexible, intermittent workers to join us on a long-term or short-term basis – the choice is yours. If you can drive a van, have full UK manual driving license (for more than 2 years) and you’re looking for work get in touch today!
Momentum Instore is one of the UK’s largest retail installation companies, implementing in-store displays of all shapes and sizes. We can offer you the opportunity to work with some of the world’s best-known brands and retailers.
We are looking to expand our team and have new opportunities for Retail Installers across the UK.
Whilst some previous installation experience would be ideal, it is not essential and we welcome applications from tradespeople who can display strong DIY or home improvement skills, along with good customer service skills.
Role and Responsibilities
– Assemble and relocate display stands and counters in retail outlets
– Merchandise and resequence stock using detailed planograms
– Stand maintenance
– Installing Point Of Sale
– Profile shelving, install equipment and implement displays to a high standard
– Use initiative to problem solve
– Kit collection and training at the depot in Newport NP19, hired van, reimbursed fuel and paid the day to attend.
What will I get in return?
– Training: Provided in full
– Work: Assignment basis, under own supervision
– Travel: Regionally
– Location: Field Based – working in various high street retailers
– Hours: 8 hr days
– Pay Rate: £11.29 per hour plus expenses (fuel/parking etc.)
– Equipment: Uniform, Company vehicle (for business use only) and PPE are all provided where applicable
– Flexibility: Work when you are available on a variety of projects
Apply now, or for further information about the Retail Installer role please email: email@example.com