You will be joining a wonderful supportive nursing team who are dedicated to giving exceptional care to patients during their admission, supporting patients with rehabilitation and progression to their preferred point of care.
Working within the Discharge Business Unit, with the multidisciplinary team you will be involved with discharge planning, Doctors and consultant ward rounds to provide holistic care, involving patient centred care and families.
• Assessment of patients on admission, coordinating patients care showing leadership to health support workers.
• working alongside hospital policies and incorporating high standards in best practice.
• Patient centred care, patients’ activities of daily living devising care plans.
• keeping up to date with best practice and mandatory training.
• Able to coordinate care and handover accurate information with good communication skills.
Closing date of applications: 13 March 2023
Interview date: 27 March 2023
As a trusted organisation at the heart of our communities, we recognise the important role we can play in supporting the public, patients, our own people and local partners in achieving the best of health for the local population and the communities in which they live by providing Exceptional Care Together
Our fundamental Values of Compassion, Openness and Excellence underpin how we intend to work as a Trust and the associated behaviours are becoming embedded in all aspects of how we work.
In return we will offer:
· Development opportunities, including both professional and leadership development
· On-going support through every step of the way from recruitment to when you join our team and beyond.
· A variety of other staff benefits including employee assistance programme, discounted gym membership, onsite fitness classes, car schemes
Key Facts about our Trust:
· Our hospitals see more than 4,000 outpatients daily
· We see more Trauma & Orthopaedic outpatients than any other Trust – over 3,300 per week
· An average 860 patients are seen in A&E every day – 6th largest in the country
· Our hospitals admit more than 220 emergency patients daily.
· We carry out more planned surgical operations than any other Trust in England with almost 50,000 operations taking place in our 52 operating theatres
· We are one of only 5 Trusts nationally with more than 50 operating theatres
· We carry out more than 300 elective procedures each working day
Please see attached Job description and Person Specification. To apply please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB – this link will take you to the TRAC Recruitment Site. You will need to register if you do not already have an account.
This advert closes on Monday 13 Mar 2023