Are you a Registered Nurse? Are you looking for a new, exciting role? Do you have an active NMC pin?If yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you! KPI Care are looking for a Registered Nurse to join one of our esteemed clients on a permanent basis based in Abbots Bromley.Location: Abbots Bromley
Salary: £18-£21 (DoE)
Contracted hours: Full-time
Shift Pattern: Days
Contract Type: PermanentKPI Care are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse to join a fantastic care home in Abbots Bromley on a permanent basis.What KPI Care are looking for:As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring outstanding care is being provided to all residents daily. You will be working closely with your team using effective communication, and ensuring a kind, compassionate approach is provided to residents continuously. You will encourage the independence of residents and be involved in the development of the nursing provision across the site.A valid NMC pin and previous nursing experience is essential for this role, as well as an enthusiastic, empathetic approach towards every duty you carry out and a passion for achieving the highest level of care for every resident within the home.Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include:
• You will be responsible in ensuring fantastic clinical care to residents.
• Using strong clinical knowledge and leadership skills to ensure the highest standards are provided in relationship centred care, clinical care, and dementia care throughout the home.
• Working with care teams to ensure continuous assessments, planning, implementation, and evaluation of residents’ care.
• Using your proven skills to support residents with needs, therapeutic interventions, and meaningful occupations.
• Excellent training and career development opportunities
• On-site parking
• Specific company benefits
• A fantastic working enviroment
+ many more!If you are interested in applying for this amazing Registered Nurse opportunity, or would like more information on the role, please contact the team at KPI Care on 01782 956 420 or send your CV to email@example.comWe look forward to hearing from you!KPI Care#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #care #nursing #registerednurseINDCARE