Up to £65k
I am looking for an experienced Registered Care Home Manager to work in a high quality luxurious Nursing Home in Weymouth, providing a home for people needing nursing, residential, dementia and respite care. The home is set in a quiet location with a fabulous, large garden and rated as ‘Good’ with CQC.
In this post you will:
• Manage the home to ensure it is delivering high-quality care
• Lead a fantastic team of staff
• Ensure that the care needs of residents are paramount
• Create strong links with the local community
• Ensure good communication and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of colleagues, internal as well as external professionals, families and visitors.
• Actively participate in the growth and development of the Care Service
For this great post you will need:
• Experience of managing a care home
• A good working knowledge, with a proven record, of CQC standards and the passion to work towards achieving Outstanding
• A proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful care home.
• An enthusiasm and passion for developing high level of person-centred care
• Eligibility to work within the U.K.
In return you will receive:
• Fantastic support from the senior management of the company including marketing, recruitment, finance and HR
• Annual performance related bonus *
• Additional bonuses based on excess profit*
• Commuting mileage*
• Comprehensive induction programme
• Further training and career progression
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Private medical cover
• 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme
• Cost of DBS covered
• *Terms and condition apply
For more information on this role, please call Elite Care on 01604 879345.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.