Qualified Social Worker – Children & Families – Medway – Full time – £38 per hour umbrella
About the job:
3D Recruit are currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join the Children & Families team based in Medway, on a full-time basis. You will be working closely with Children & Families in a variety of settings. This position is a locum role on a 3-month basis with potential to be extended.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
• Safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of vulnerable children and young people
• Prepare clear, structured, and concise reports for meetings, i.e., Child Protection Conferences, strategy meetings, Looked After Children Reviews, Children in Need meetings, and court proceedings as necessary
• Managing a complex caseload within a framework of appropriate reflective supervision, undertaking focused and analytical assessments
• 2 years post qualified
• Knowledge of current legislation and application to practice
• DBS on the Update Service or happy to apply for one
• Satisfactory references
• Right to Work in the UK
Benefits of working with 3D Recruit:
• Specialist Social Work and Education recruitment business
• Supporting professionals finding opportunities since 2000
• Competitive rates of pay
• Flexible hours to suit your preferences
• Different contract types – locum & permanent
• Part-time and full-time opportunities
• We work with a number of different local authorities
• Dedicated Consultants who listen to your needs
• Support with interview prep
• CPD training events
How to apply
If you are interested in the role or other vacancies, you can easily submit your CV via the advert. If you are not ready to apply now, do contact us through our website.
Refer a Qualified Social Worker or Social Work Assistant to us and receive £250 once they have worked 4 full weeks! (Terms and Conditions apply)
3D Recruit is committed to safer recruitment and adheres to APSCo Compliance+ standards. All candidates who apply for locum or supply contracts will be met face-face and will undertake an interview with an experienced consultant, where documents and references are verified.
3D Recruit is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment.