Rokit Personnel are recruiting for a Qualified Residential Support Worker in the Burton upon Trent area for our prestigious client.
• Working 1 on/ 2 off shift pattern (including on average 6-8 sleeps per month)
• £10.50 per hour (£60.00 per sleep)
• Valid DBS & on the update service
• L3 Health & Social Care completed by 2015 for Children & Young Adults OR L4 Health & Social Care completed by 2015 for Children & Young Adults Workforce.
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in a Children’s Residential setting.
• Valid Driving License and willing to drive.
Immediate start for suitable candidates.
Please submit your CV and full contact details to email@example.com to be considered for this role.
This role is a Permanent position.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.