Would you like to work for a large, international, blue chip organisation? Would you enjoy working in beautiful, state of the art offices in Milton Keynes? Are you looking for a friendly, family orientated organisation? If so this may be the opportunity you are looking for!Our client is a market leading manufacturing company, the biggest of its kind in Europe. They are currently recruiting for a Temp to Perm role in their accounts department. Ideally they are looking for someone with purchase ledger experience and a good understanding of bookkeeping procedures, but they will consider candidates who are relatively new into accounting and have solid administration experience.Benefits
• Death in service benefit x2
• Healthcare package including children
• Free parking
Day-to-day responsibilities of the role:
• Matching delivery notes to invoices
• Processing invoices on the system
• Help with managing the payables accounts
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent Time management and organisational skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Attention to detail
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV and we promise to get back to you.
• Hooray is acting as an agency on behalf of the client for this position.
• Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the recruitment industry’s leading professional body.