Do you have previous experience in letting’s and property management? Are you looking for a role where your hard work is valued and rewarded with a competitive commission structure ? Are you seeking for a position with a reputable organisation that can offer you long term career development? If so, please get in touch, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!My client is a well established, successful sales and letting’s business based in Milton Keynes. This is a very exciting time to join the organisation who, due to continued success are rapidly growing and expanding. They are seeking a capable and driven individual with previous industry experience to look after their letting’s portfolio. The successful candidate will demonstrate initiative, exceptional levels of customer service coupled with excellent time management and organisational skills. Benefits
• Realistic, competitive commission structure
• Real progression opportunities
• Friendly, dynamic, working environment
Day-to-day responsibilities of the role:
• Chasing references and uploading relevant ID documents
• Coordinating property maintenance
• Coordinating tenancy renewals and notices
• Coordinating inspections
• Arranging check outs and processing deposit disputes
• Ensuring all safety certificates are up to date and in place
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with landlords and tenants
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Previous experience working in letting’s
• Excellent organisation skills
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV and we promise to get back to you.
• Hooray is acting as an agency on behalf of the client for this position.
• Hooray is proud to be a corporate member of the REC, the recruitment industry’s leading professional body.