Project Manager – Digital Media and Public Engagement
£45-55k annually dependent on experience
Full-time or Part-time, and Hybrid working available
Initially a 6 month contract – potential to become permanent
Search Consultancy are currently working with a large and prestigious Financial Services organisation to recruit an experienced Project Manager to assist with their public engagement. This position is an outstanding opportunity to join a true market-leader in the sector and will involving working within a small and devoted team that are passionate about making a change. This position will be well-suited to a pro-active, organised and creative individual with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels and implement innovative ideas.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to develop and manage projects intended to drive engagement and raise awareness
* Creating content and co-ordinating activities that support brand campaigns
* Develop key partnerships and forge connections between colleagues working on similar agendas to drive more effective outcomes
* Prior experience as a Project Manager (preferably within Public Relations or Marketing)
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills – able to enthuse and motivate
* Creative outlook – able to both create content and approach projects with new and imaginative ideas
* Exceptional organisation and administrative ability
* Knowledgeable and experienced using various communication tactics
If you’re interested in being considered for this role and would like to hear more, please apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age