Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator on behalf of our public-sector client based in Dundee. This role can be performed remotely, with 1 site visit required per quarter.
This is an 18-Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £34k – £42k
Annual Leave: 40 Days
Pension Contribution: 21% From Employer
The successful candidate will support in the delivery of an on-going research project which is part of the Advanced Pain Discovery Platform initiative. The Hub will coordinate and link UK-wide research cohorts to improve pain research efficiency and effectiveness.
* Providing day to day project coordination
* Implementing, managing, and maintaining effective administrative and governance systems to ensure smooth running of the project and onboarding of data partners.
* Partner communication and tracking, and updating the website, organising, and minuting project meetings.
* Supporting the team to draft and co-ordinate timely reports to sponsors, funders, and Data Partners.
* Co-ordination and assisting in the production of relevant submissions (e.g., annual reports, DPIAs and collaborative agreements).
* Communicating with project team members and Data Partners
* Independently dealing with internal and external requests relating to the Hub.
* Deputising for Deputy Director, when required, within agreed boundaries of authority.
Experience and Skills:
* Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy skills, ability to identify, and foster relationships with colleagues across the organisation.
* Experience in projects in public health or medical research.
* Proven experience in a similar role with competing demands and priorities.
* Evidence of digital literacy, willingness to be proactive and keep digital skills up to date.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual’s skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.