We are looking for experienced engineers for our machine shop. Applicants should have a wide and varied experience in general and traditional engineering, with knowledge of Threading and Tapping; High Grade materials being a distinct advantage.
Applicants should have a wide and varied experience in general engineering, with knowledge of traditional Capstan lathes, Plug-board Automatics (EMI-MEC) or other traditional manufacturing equipment for the threading and tapping of high grade steel / stainless steel materials being a distinct advantage.
* Have worked in a similar production environment.
* Have good written and verbal skills.
* Have knowledge of production processes.
* Have the ability to communicate on technical issues.
* First Aid Experience (Desirable).
* Health and Safety Training (Desirable).
* ISO 9001 Management Training (Desirable).
Applications in writing enclosing a CV should be sent to: Mr Paul J Abbott – Director, SSR Ltd, Meridian House, Blackwater Way, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU12 4DL, Tel: 01483 226420, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org