The Postgraduate Medical Education Department are looking for Educational Teaching Fellows to join their busy team.
The equivalent of two full time posts are available, with full time, flexible working and less than full time applications being considered to fill these roles.
To development and actively participate in the delivery of core curriculum teaching programmes for all medical staff.
Ensuring that the education and development needs of all medical staff are met and meet the HEE South West and Royal College quality assurance standards.
The post holder will become a member of the Postgraduate Medical Education Team and will expand the current faculty of Medical Education Trainers within NBT to enable the Trust to become self-sufficient in terms of delivery of Medical Education.
This will include simulation training, human factors, quality improvement as well as offering interview skills and assisting in consultant CPD courses.
The post holder will enhance the current delivery for all multi-disciplinary training that we offer throughout the trust which will mean getting involved in all aspect of training delivered around the trust.
Our packages are aimed with the patient first in mind to ensure patient safety is paramount.
• To assist with the development and delivery of simulation training for all medical staff where possible incorporating the wider multi-disciplinary team, including regular in-situ simulation training.
• To support the development and delivery of our post-graduate simulation programme, both internal and external (including regional teaching sessions) existing and future potential new courses.
• Delivery of train the trainer courses to provide faculty development opportunities.
• To co-ordinate and deliver interview skills training for foundation and clinical fellow doctors.
• Assist in the organisation and delivery of Foundation in-house teaching including F2 regional teaching programmes held at NBT.
• In conjunction with the QI team, lead on the development of Quality Improvement projects for postgraduate doctors in training.. Look at processes required to expand the programme to other grades of staff.
This advert closes on Thursday 30 Mar 2023