Job title: Planning Manager
Job Type: Permanent
IR35 Status: Inside
Start date: ASAP subject to clearance.
Salary: Up to £85,000 annum
Hours of work: 37hrs Mon-Fri
Applicants must have experience of the following:
– Previous experience as a Planning Manager
– P6+ or P6 experience
– Experience within project planning including programme controls and cost & risk analysis.
– Understand how commercial events & activities have on the baseline programme.
– Experience of working on multi-disciplined civil engineering construction projects
– Must be able to obtain or already hold SC clearance.
– Nuclear or highly regulated background
– Planning management from contract and pre contract
– Produce tender programmes and deliverables.
– Manage and incorporate change events.
– Update the construction programme.
Interested in this position? please click “apply now”
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This permanent vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion’s approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.