CMA Recruitment Group has been engaged to recruit for our Ferndown, Dorset based client. They have a business requirement for an Payroller to join their current finance function on a permanent basis at a salary level of up to £28,000 per annum. You will have the opportunity to join a successful business at a point of growth and development; these changes have led to a requirement for additional resource.
Our client offers company pension, fantastic holiday allowance, opportunity for progression and social modern offices.
What will the Payroll Assistant role involve?
• Assisting in processing end to end payroll;
• Complete multiple payroll runs on a weekly and monthly basis;
• Calculate complex elements of the payroll accurately;
• Up to date with all payroll legislation and HMRC processes;
• Communicating with finance resolving any queries or discrepancies;
• Ad hoc accounting tasks.
Suitable Candidate for the Payroll Assistant vacancy:
• Experience in processing end to end payroll;
• Experience working to strict deadlines;
• Experience in processing multiple payrolls;
• Confident Excel user.
Additional benefits and information for the role of Payroll Assistant:
• Free parking;
• 25 days + bank holidays;
• Company pension.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.