We currently have an opportunity for a conscientious and enthusiastic individual to join the Parts Department at the Middlewich Depot in the capacity of Parts Store person/Van Delivery Support working Monday to Friday from 8am to 4.30pm plus alternate Saturdays from 8am to 12noon.
Reporting to the Parts Supervisor, with the emphasis on customer satisfaction, you will be responsible for identifying, locating, and picking parts for workshop staff and customers by means of acquired knowledge, parts catalogues, and computer stock lists.
Other duties within the role will include:
• To receive stock into the department and correctly locate items.
• Recording deliveries and maintaining a signature for the receipt of goods
• Collect returned goods and issue receipts.
• Perform external stock checks with customers as required.
• Carry out daily vehicle checks and complete the checklist.
• Collect parts from other depots as and when required.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
• Previous experience within a Parts role and/or within the industry, including customer service experience.
• Numeracy and literacy skills to a level to deal with parts documentation.
• The ability to identify parts from parts catalogues and electronic media.
• Understand basic commercial vehicle make-up.
• Excellent customer facing and interpersonal skills.
• Be competent in the use of a stock control system.
• Be well organised and confident and able to work well under pressure.
• Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
• Experience of Parts AS400 or similar system is preferred.
• Full and current UK driving licence. A forklift licence would be advantageous.
We offer competitive rates of pay and Company benefits including Company sick pay scheme, personal pension with enhanced contributions and death in service benefit for pension members, Cycle to Work scheme, enhanced paternity and maternity benefits, loyalty holidays and excellent personal development and training opportunities.