PA | Poole, Dorset | Part-time | 9am – 2pm Monday – Thursday- there may be some flexibility around this if needed | £12.00 per hourOur client has been providing a professional and knowledgeable service since 1992. Meeting the many and varied compressed air demands of customers across the South of England.This busy office is looking for a part time administrator to fit into their friendly team. This position is varied and requires you to multitask and be well organised.To succeed in this role you will have a “can do” attitude and the eagerness to learn with the possibility of progressing the role into other areas of the business in the future.Are you the right person for the job?
• High level of diligence and number accuracy is paramount
• Excellent telephone manners and written communication skills
• Able to work well within a small office team but also the ability to work alone in the absence of the MD
What will your role as a PA look like?
• You will work closely with the MD in the preparation of specifications and quotations
• Managing sales enquiries and overseeing the quotation process
• Adding to and maintaining the Customer Database and general administration support
What can you expect in return?
• Your salary will be reviewed on successful completion of the initial 6-month probation period
• An additional excellent benefit awarded on completion of probation
• Pension (NEST)
• 16 Days holiday plus bank holidays