heightec is a leading provider for equipment and training for work at height.
We require a highly motivated, versatile administrator to work full-time as part of a team organising and processing customer orders.
The office administrator is the first point of contact for the business and is responsible for allocating incoming communications as well as providing comprehensive administrative support to the admin department.
· Reception duties
· Respond to general enquiries and incoming communications
· Data entry
· Process bookings and orders, from quote to certification
· Administer pre & post course requirement and documentation
· Maintain customer database
· Respond to customer queries via phone/email
· General administrative duties – travel arrangements, post, filing, car/meeting room bookings, keys, stationery etc
· Provide support to team members
– Admin support for finance department
· Other duties as required
Experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications, databases and knowledge of Sage would be an advantage but full training will be given.
You should be able to work as part of team, be a strong communicator and have a confident telephone manner.
Accuracy and attention to detail essential. Must be computer literate.