Acorn by Synergie is recruiting for a Office Administrator for their ever growing client based in Yate.
* Part time 22.5 hours per week
* Spread over 3 – 5 days
* Temporary to permanent
* Hourly pay £14 – £16 depending on experience
You will be working alongside the Operations Manager and assisting them with the following:
* To undertake other appropriate duties as required by the Line Manager
* Managing the reception area, including welcoming customers and guests
* Managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters and packages
* Organising meetings, trainings and scheduling appointments
* Performing data entry roles, including updating records and databases for personnel, financial and legal information
* Preparing, organising and storing information in paper and digital form
* Ordering office supplies, including stationery, kitchen and multimedia equipment to ensure smooth office operations
* Arranging travel and accommodation for engineers
* To ensure the engineer calendar is updated
* Taking minutes at meetings
* To liaise with client Practice Managers and Project Managers to schedule site visits
The Applicant will have the following:
* Good time management skills and the ability to work independently as required
* Excellent use of Office 365 suite, including Excel
* Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate with clients
* Full, clean driving licence
If you are interested in this role please contact Stuart on 07825796280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.