Nursery Nurse and room Leader required for a fantastic Nursery in Bournemouth the nursery is of medium size with a great reputation for quality childcare and has a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
This Nursery Practitioner and Room leader role in Bournemouth can be based in any age range dependent on experience
What they can offer for the Nursery Practitioner and Room Leader roles in Bournemouth
– £10.60 – £10.80 for level 2/3 Nursery Nurse
– £11.00 – £12.00 For Room Leader
– Training and promotion opportunities
– fantastic resources
– discounted childcare
– wellness benefits
What you need for the Nursery Practitioner and Room Leader role in Bournemouth
– Minimum Level 2 or 3 in Childcare. (level 3 minimum for the Room Leader)
– keyworking experience
– Ability to complete relevant paperwork
– Solid understanding of Health and Safety procedures and policies within a nursery.
– Good communication skills.
– Strong understanding of EYFS, Safeguarding, FGM, FBV and First Aid
– Senior Nursery Nurse experience for the room Leader
– Leadership skills for the Room Leader
Responsibilities of the Nursery Practitioner and Room Leader in Bournemouth
– Keyworker duties
– Promoting best practice in the nursery.
– Displaying a real passion for childcare.
– Effectively supporting team members
– Communicate well with management, colleagues, parents and children.
– Managing a small team for the Room Leader
– Ensuring Health and safety of the children and staff for the Room leader
If you may be interested in this childcare job as a Nursery Nurse in Bournemouth please apply now to find out more or alternatively share with a friend as we have a recommend a friend scheme.
Bamboo Childcare have many other childcare jobs, so please see our indeed jobs page or our website, we have a 5 star rating on google and indeed for the high level of service offered to our candidates and clients.