Staff Nurse – Days or Nights
Full or Part Time
Purosearch are currently looking for a Staff Nurse (Days/Nights). My client is a well-established care provider that provides excellent career progression and a competitive salary. This fantastic Nursing home is located in the EH15 area of Edinburgh & has a warm & welcoming staff & management team.
As Staff Nurse you will be required to:
• Provide a high standard of care to residents
• Be dedicated to Continuous Professional Development
• Promote best practices
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
The Requirements for Staff Nurse are:
• Hold a current Nurse pin- RGN/RMN/RNLD
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CI/NMC standards
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
In return, my client is offering:
• A salary of upto £19.50p/h
• Both days and nights available, perfect for someone needing a bit of flexibility in their working life
• NMC & PVG costs covered
• Excellent contributable pensions scheme & holiday allowance
• First training & induction & progression opportunities
• Permanent role with flexible shift patterns
Min of 22 hours and Max of 44 hours per week. Training, career opportunities and a supportive environment.
You will be joining an active, multi-disciplinary team who are dedicated to providing the highest standards of nursing care. You will be required to make appropriate contributions and clinical assessments by providing individualised care for the residents of the home.
For more information you can contact Michaela@Purosearch on:
• Call on 01904 570050
• Text on 07537416820- this number is only for texting and cannot accept calls. If you do decide to pop us a text, please add your name!
• Email m.powell@purosearch .com
• Linkedin- https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaela-powell-581ab910a/