Hays Education are looking for NQT/ECT teachers in Eastbourne for March 2023. Competitive rates of pay.
NQT / ECT – Eastbourne – Full time – Temporary/Permanent
Your new company:
HAYS Education are looking for NQT/ECTs to work in schools across East Sussex and surrounding areas. Based in Sussex for over 20 years, HAYS education offers high-quality supply teaching service, helping Schools with day to day cover as well as more long-term vacancies.
Your new role:
In this role you need to be a strong resilient teacher, working within welcoming and supportive environments that helps students and teachers grow and achieve the best from life. Helping every student find their dream, whilst also giving them the tools and confidence to achieve them.
What you’ll need to succeed:
– You must be willing to go through our standard vetting checks as well as an enhanced DBS.
– Have recent experience and be able to provide reference.
– Have Qualified Teacher Status or be a Newly Qualified Teacher or Early Career Teacher.
– Confident in delivering a topic/subject to a group.
– Ability to relate well to children and adults.
– Be enthusiastic when delivering lessons to children.
– Good communication, team working, and organisational skills.
– Knowledge of health & safety.
– Able to take instructions and willing to learn.
What you’ll get in return:
You will get the rewarding experience of truly making a difference in the lives of students for the next school year. You will be paid a competitive daily wage, based on your experience and the responsibilities of each assignment, plus you will accrue holiday pay with the option to take it at any point of the year.
You will receive free, up to date safeguarding training. You will enjoy a working within a variety of Secondary and SEN schools and will receive the benefits of working with your own personal consultant who specialises in the East Sussex area. If you know of other education professionals looking for supply, long term or permanent work, you can also receive £250 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a colleague to Hays Education.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.