We are recruiting compliance auditors to perform audits to a range of sites. These audits can be to supermarkets, bars and betting shops and the Serve Legal employee is required to visit these sites and then report back on a specific compliance issue. We particularly require 18 and 19 year old’s for our age-verification related work, but we have work for all ages 16+.
This is a part-time, flexible role, which is ideal to fit in and around other work or studies. Jobs are allocated and paid on a per-audit basis. There is no obligation to complete work every week, but once work is accepted, it is expected that it will be completed by the deadline given.
· Flexible work – Ideal to fit around other work and studies.
· Great rates of pay, including bonuses for good work and our ‘Refer a Friend’ Scheme.
· Opportunities to travel, with expenses covered!
· Interesting, varied work, which helps keep your community safe
· Personal & career development – most of our Area Managers started their career as an auditor
· FREE STUFF! You get to keep what you buy – this can include grocery shops of up to £40, paid for by us!
You do not need any experience to apply as our Area Managers will provide you with support and mentor you, but we require the following skills:
· A good understanding of the English language
· Able to meet deadlines
· An excellent communicator
· An eye for detail
To find out more about this exciting opportunity have a look here https://youtu.be/vzGZgLIi6Lo and https://www.facebook.com/ServeLegalLtd
Apply on our website: https://www.servelegal.co.uk/become-a-serve-legal-auditor/