Multi Skilled Plumber
Are you Multi Skilled Plumber looking to #BePartOfIt at one of UK’s Best Place to Work for 2022? If you have got the talent, the potential, the drive and determination there is a place for you at The Sovini Group.
This position is a permanent opportunity
As a Multi Skilled Plumber, you will be expected to:
• Carry out repairs and maintenance to homes in a safe and proper manner, ensuring works are completed to a consistent high standard in addition to providing our customers with their best experience of customer service.
• Provide an efficient and effective service as a member of the Operations Team, creating an environment enjoyable to work in, to include colleagues, both trade and office staff as part of your team.
• Commit to equality and diversity and to promote non-discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken.
• Adhere with the Health and Safety at Work Act to take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts and omissions.
To be successful in a Multi Skilled Plumber role, the skills you will need:
• Hold full UK driving licence (Manual).
• A knowledge of relevant legislation and/or Codes of Practice i.e. Construction, Building Regulations and Health & Safety.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with tenants, external agencies and office-based colleagues.
• Able to plan and prioritise to ensure the effective use of own time.
• Commitment to providing a high-quality service to all customers.
• Excellent communication skills, able to communicate across multiple channels including Microsoft Teams, Face to Face and Email.
Experience or Knowledge of the below would be advantageous but not essential:
• Qualified to City and Guilds NVQ or equivalent (level 2) in relevant trades.
• Familiar with PDA and other electronic devices.
• Experience working in a social housing environment.
So if you are looking for a Multi Skilled Plumber role with:
• Competitive salary – £30,876.97
• Monthly tool allowance of £17.50
• Hours – 40 per week (Monday-Friday).
• 22 days holiday increasing with service.
• Cycle 2 Work Scheme.
• Group personal pension scheme.
• Life Assurance.
• Career development opportunities.
• Corporate discount scheme.
• Staff well-being and ‘feel-good’ programme.
Apply online via our website today! We welcome applications from everyone.
Please note we do not accept approaches from recruitment agencies and only applications made via our website will be accepted.
Closing date – 4th April 2023