Market Research AnalystLocation: Bracknell, Berkshire – walking distance from Bracknell train station. Salary: £Dependent on Experience + Excellent Benefits Full time/Permanent – Monday to Friday, early finish Friday! Remarkable Jobs are delighted to be working with a leading, global organisation who due to significant growth are looking to recruit a ‘Market Research Analyst’ to join their established team.The successful for candidate for the ‘Market Research Analyst’ role will be responsible for researching and analysing market data to ensure a smooth delivery of projects to private clients.Key Responsibilities for the ‘Market Research Analyst’ role:
• Perform market research by conducting phone interviews, computer research, and face to face meetings.
• Producing regular market research reports.
• Identifying and keeping updated with market developments.
• Conducting research on HVAC and Smart Technologies.
• Liaising with clients regarding report content or product definitions.
Experience, Education, and Knowledge needed for the ‘Market Research Analyst’ role:
• Degree in Business Studies, Marketing or related.
• Fluent in a Foreign Language – French, German, or Japanese.
• Project management skills.
• High commercial awareness.
• Market Research knowledge (desirable)
• HVAC equipment knowledge (desirable)
For immediate consideration for the ‘Market Research Analyst’ role, please apply with your CV today!