Acorn is searching for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias to join their client, a manufacturing company based in Runcorn, Cheshire.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager and working alongside the Senior Shift Engineer, the purpose of the role is to ensure that the factory and production lines have high levels of availability and up-time whilst operating in a safe manner at all times.
Duties will include:
* Carrying out all planned, preventative, and corrective maintenance tasks
* Responding to machine breakdowns, troubleshooting the issue and returning the machine/equipment to production as quickly and as efficiently as possible
* Investigating root cause analysis and resolving problems relating to machines, whilst providing support for process and quality issues
* Installing and commissioning of new equipment and processes
* Analysing machine performance and defining areas for continuous improvement
* Managing spares, procurement of maintenance tools, part and consumables
The successful applicant must be time-served and hold relevant qualifications. They will also have dual-skilled electrical and mechanical experience, and extensive experience in a similar engineering role in a large scale manufacturing environment.
Hours: 3-shift pattern, rotating weekly
Pay: competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
For more information on this job role, please get in touch with Olwen at Acorn.
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.