Maintenance Combustion Technician
Weybridge – KT13
Salary up to 41k – On call allowance & 27 days Holiday (not including bank Holidays)
Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours
Maintenance Combustion Technician / Maintenance and repairs /Facilities Manager / 41K
Gi Group are offering a fantastic opportunity to join the FM service within NHS property as a Combustion Maintenance Technician based in Bognor Regis
The role is to support the NHS property services to deliver building maintenance and repairs across the NHS. This is to ensure buildings across the NHS are maintained to the highest standards to provide safe and secure environment for visitors, customers and employees.
Purpose of the role:
* To ensure NHS buildings are maintained to the highest standards
* Getting calls daily to go out and do repairs
* To understand the importance of maintaining NHS buildings for the safety of visitors, customers and employees
* Support the Building Services maintenance team and colleagues in always providing excellent customer service.
* Undertake routine Gas repairs or minor works.
* To maintain effective site logbooks at all NHS premises ensuring that they are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
* Complete suitable risk assessments prior to undertaking works and understand the principles of a fire risk assessment
* Participate in an emergency call out service as required
Skills and Attributes:
* Understanding of Health & Safety, COSHH and environment standards.
* Competency in manual handling, working at height, confined spaces.
* Able to identify Gas faults and carry out repairs.
* Good communication, numeracy, literacy, working with IT and Office 365 or equivalent.
* Previous experience of undertaking minor works and repairs.
* NVQ in Gas engineer
* Health and safety
* Commercial background
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* On call allowance
* Work van and fuel card
* 27 days holiday
* All hand tools supplied
Please submit your CV to apply or call clarissa on 07551 706205 to discuss
GI Professional is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.