£10.50 per hour
Monday to Friday – 40 hrs per week
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Machine Operative to join a growing manufacturing business in Telford, who offer a great work/life balance and a fun and friendly environment to work in. You will be working on CNC and cutting machines as part of a small team of people. Once you are fully trained, your hourly rate will increase up to £11.00 per hour. My client offers great incentives and an early finish on a Friday.
The Machine Operator will be responsible for:
• Reading from engineering design drawings to fabricate products
• Setting and operating CNC machines
• Setting and Operating Lipping machines
• Quality inspecting work
• Feeding raw materials into machinery
• Unloading finished products
Skills and Experience required:
• Must have previous machine operating experience
• Ideally have worked with CNC machines
• Must be eager and willing to learn new skills
• Must be able to use hand tools
• Computer literate and can read, write and communicate effectively
• Manual Handling knowledge and experience
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.