FIXED TERM CONTRACT (until 31/08/2024)
GRADE C, POINT 1 TO 4 (£21,968 to £23,620 FTE, £7,618 to £8,190 PRO RATA)
Hours of work: 15 hours per week
Monday to Friday term time, 39 weeks
Working hours: 08.45 to 11.45, Monday to Friday
Flimby Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated person to join the Early Years Team. This is a key role in providing a welcoming and safe environment for staff, students and visitors. The successful candidate will work 1:1 with a child in a Nursery setting. The fixed term nature of this contract is linked to specific pupils and the level of support required under EHCP.
The successful candidate will:
• Provide a service that enhances teaching provision in order to support learning, participation and encourage social inclusion
• To work with and support identified child with specified academic, physical and emotional/behavioural/medical needs on a individual basis
• Work within an extended range of networks and partnerships to provide support and learning opportunities and improve the quality of services to students
• Promote learning of students with SEND and raise standards of service
Previous experience is desirable however full training will be provided for the right candidate.
At Changing Lives Learning Trust, we can offer you:
• A dedicated team of hardworking Trustees, governors and staff committed to excellence;
• A supportive working environment
• A commitment to your training and professional development;
• The opportunity to use your skills to make a positive impact on our academy.
• 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme.
Please find attached the job profile for this role which contains further details.
To apply please complete the Trust application form. Please ensure you demonstrate how you meet items on the person specification and explain why you are applying for this post. Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear anything within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been shortlisted.
Changing Lives Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to screening including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and also past employment checks. We are an equal opportunities employer. References will be sought prior to interview.
Closing date: 09.00 am on Monday 17th April 2023.