SSE has big ambitions to be a leading energy company in a low carbon world. Following our commitment to invest £12.5 billion in low carbon projects over the next 5 years, our SSE Renewables (SSER) business continues to be at the forefront of our growth plans, and our ambition to build a world that’s more sustainable and inclusive for you, your family, the community you live in and for generations to come. We are proud to be playing a critical role in the net zero transition, as we aim to more than treble the net capacity in operation to 13GW and grow renewable energy output five-fold to over 50TWh over the next 10 years.
About the Role
Base Location: Perth
Salary: £30,273 – £35,194 + performance-related bonus + a range of benefits to support your finances, wellbeing and family.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
As Lead Administrator, you will play a key role leading and developing the Hydro Admin Team and will manage all aspects relating to Admin Support for the Hydro Asset Management Leadership Team. The role will act as a direct liaison with key stakeholders at executive levels
Some of your main accountabilities will include:
– Ensure all project teams’ movements, calendar, meetings, and necessary scheduling are carried out smoothly and efficiently, including booking of travel, meeting rooms, accommodation and car hire, ensuring a cost-effective approach at all times.
– Interact with key project stakeholders, liaising on project details, scheduling meetings, ensuring agendas are set and minutes accurately documented.
– Create and maintain effective administrative documentation and procedures, continuously monitoring these to ensure consistency.
– Assisting with preparation of reports & formatting, SharePoint and Teams management – permissions/access requests/training/folder & structure set up.
– Provide additional general support to the Hydro Commercial Support Team Leader as required.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
– Qualification of HNC or above in Administration or another relevant subject, with proven ability to plan and manage multiple projects and lead teams
– Considerable knowledge and experience in booking travel and accommodation, diary management and delivering support services for Meetings, Workshops and Projects.
– Excellent knowledge of Office 365 applications, including SharePoint as well as a sound understanding of Harmony or similar E-Business suites.
– Great people skills and ability to comfortably communicate with colleagues at all levels of the organisation in a professional and responsible manner.
– Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
– A good work ethic and positive, can-do attitude with the ability to solve problems using your own initiative.
What’s in it for you?
We offer an excellent package with 34 days annual leave entitlement. Enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments you need during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ‘Inclusion & Diversity at SSE’ to find out more.
What happens now?
All applications should be made online, and I’ll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working flexibly requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Louise on 01738 351698.
Before commencing your role with SSE, you’ll need to complete our pre-employment screening process. This will consist of a criminality and credit check.