Experienced Industrial Door EngineerWorking Hours-
Monday – Friday – 42.5 hours per week Salary-
This role is salaried, and dependant on Experience/ Qualifications – to be agreed at offer stage. Here at Kerry Collins Recruitment, we are excited to be representing our client who have been established for nearly 50 years.
Would you like an opportunity to work for a specialist company who focuses on the manufacturing, design, installation and maintenance of industrial high-speed doors?
Our client is currently looking for an Experienced Industrial Door Engineer to join their team on a full time permanent basis. What our Client is offering:
• Ipad, Mobile phone, Company Vehicle
• Full Time Permanent Position
Roles and Responsibilities of the Industrial Door Engineer:
• Installing, repairing, servicing and maintaining on customer sites throughout the UK
• Attending sites to install, service, repair and maintain high speed doors for retail, commercial and industrial premises
• Site attendance, installing, fault finding, estimating repair requirement, fault diagnosis, and service calls along with advising customers of potential equipment faults
• covering the whole of the UK, the ideal candidate should be prepared to travel and be prepared for overnight stays.
Experience Required for the Industrial Door Engineer:
• Minimum 2 years experience within industrial doors, preferably knowledge of High Speed Doors
• Strong mechanical and engineering background
• Full UK clean driving licence
• Current CSCS card
• IPAF and PASMA Card
• Preferably based within the West Midlands due to UK Travel.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the relevant skills/ experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01952 979544 to discuss further. Kerry Collins Recruitment is acting as an employment agency.